Calling all sales experts! Opportunity for a talented and competent individual to join a successful advertising agency as a Sales Executive! With offices across the UK and Australia, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Based at the Manchester Headquarters, our client is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. Our client aims to maximise the potential of an advertising budget, ensuring that the client has the foundations to reach out to a global market. Experts in combining digital media solutions, our client works across web, mobile and video to help advertisers engage with selected audiences.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales role and a good customer service background so that they are confident and professional. The Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining the customer base and looking for opportunities to expand where possible.
Working alongside the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be self-motivated and passionate about their role. Attention to detail is important as the Sales Executive will be responsible for finding business opportunities and building customer relationships through building up trust and satisfaction by meeting client needs. These client relationships will have the potential to be long-term profitable exchanges; therefore this person will be professional and likeable.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
• Implement business plans to help meet business objectives
• Present products to prospective clients alongside the Sales Manager
• Provide a professional aftersales care scheme to maintain a strong client base
• Keep an up to date knowledge of client needs and make frequent contact with them all
• Network with new clients to help expand the company client base
• Instrument sales cycle in order to secure new deals
The ideal candidate:
• 1 years’ experience in a sales role or similar is essential to the role
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles would be advantageous
• Good communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Organised with good time management skills
• Self- motivated and passionate about their work
• A professional individual that has good customer service knowledge
Were you made for this job? Don’t hesitate to either apply online today!