Evening Arrears Officer
Evening Arrears Officer - The Benefits:
- Excellent scope to progress long term due to company expansion
- Full training offered
- Holiday = 22 days
- Discretionary bonus of up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Overtime eligibility
- Death in Service
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Voucher
We are recruiting for an Arrears Officer for a 9 month maternity cover contract to work Monday to Thursday 4pm-8pm.
Evening Arrears Officer - The Company:
Working in a busy office environment close to Watford, you will be joining a team of Arrears Officers dealing with the management of missed payments. This will be predominantly telephone based work and requires clear communication skills and the ability to come to a mutual agreement with the customer.
Evening Arrears Officer - The Role:
• Ensure that the diaries and cases in arrears are worked through
• Troubleshoot problems that may arise on a daily basis
• Interact and assist customers with problems and queries on their accounts as well as negotiating arrangements.
• Monitor file and call monitoring
• Complying with Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Data Protection regulations.
• Complying with CCA and FCA regulations including Debt Collection guidance
• Ensuring own compliance with the TCF policy
Evening Arrears Officer - The Candidate:
You will have previous telephone experience, ideally within collections or credit control. You will have strong communication skills and be able to resolve various situations by negotiating with the customer.