Part-Time Finance Assistant
iMultiply are currently recruiting a Part-time Finance Assistant position on a rolling temporary basis is a 15 minute drive outside Edinburgh.
An amazing Not For Profit organisation that are extremely well known in Edinburgh. Over recent years they have strived to modernise and diversify which has been achieved by adding different revenue streams & being more commercially minded. This employer is renowned for creating a friendly, flexible and engaging working environment where every member of staff is made to feel extremely valued which is the number one factor behind the exceptional level of customer service they provide & continue to exceed.
The position of Part-Time Finance Assistant will have the successful candidate reporting to the Operations Manager and assisting with the day to day running of the finance function. Working within the small finance team you will get hands-on with a wide variety of different duties and responsibilities. Due to the urgent nature of this position candidates are advised to apply for this vacancy ASAP.
The position of Part-Time Finance Assistant will be on a on rolling contract to cover sick. The role is offering a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata. The offices are based 15 minutes outside the city centre with parking available onsite.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Monitor the companies bank accounts
- Credit control
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Processing and issuing purchase invoices
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts
- Process administration reports for senior managers
- Dealing with direct debits, mandates and online payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining petty cash
- Answering any financial queries both internally and externally
- General ad hoc duties
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months’ practical finance experience
- Knowledge of online banking and direct debits would be advantageous but not essential
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner