Audit Senior - Top 5
Great opportunity for a newly or recently qualified to join one of the Top Firms in Southampton where you can develop both your technical and business skills to the full.
- Managing the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Leading and managing fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Applying expertise in primary accounting frameworks and related financial reporting matters.
- Performing assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and delivery of a management letter to the client
- Coaching less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
ACA or ACCA qualified with a good pass record you will possess good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team orientated environment. The firm will consider candidates from both national or independent practices looking to gain larger corporate exposure.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.