This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful financial services organisation, who offer excellent career progression.
- Producing quotes for products after speaking to Financial Advisors
- Providing agreed levels of customer service and administrative support to introducers, partners and customers considering at all times how to achieve the best customer outcome.
- Completing required administration processes in accordance with agreed procedures and standards in a professional, accurate, timely and compliant manner
- Planning and organising work effectively, in order to achieve team and personal objectives
- Undertaking tasks to the required standards of service and productivity
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times to all customers
- Educated to GCSE qualifications, or equivalent, including Maths and English (A-C Grades) as a minimum
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and planning
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Focus on delivery of good customer service
- Strong team player but with the ability to work independently
- Based in Reigate
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional dental care
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (4 X salary)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.