Year 3 Teacher
This upcoming Year 3 Teacher role is your chance to become part of a welcoming primary school in Rugby, Warwickshire where teachers work hard and enjoy their jobs.
The Head teacher at this 2 form entry primary school graded 'Good' by OFSTED are looking to appoint a Good/Outstanding NQT's from September 2017 in Key Stage 1 or 2.
The school are looking to appoint an innovative Class Teacher with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards for their Year 3 class.
This post requires a confident and determined Year 3 Teacher who has received a Good or better grading from observations and has the skills to exude their passion for learning.
This school is found in Rugby, Warwickshire and is easily commutable from the centre of Coventry. It is the first choice for parents within the area and has long-standing ties to key organisations within the community.
This supportive primary school provides an excellent induction programme and can provide the new starter with all the support they need to truly enjoy their new position.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team - Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 or 2
Benefits of working within the school:
- Supportive environment for an NQT and experienced Teachers
- Continuous professional development to become the best teacher you can be
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills
- Excellent Senior Leadership and teachers
- Clear school policy and well behaved pupils within school
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.