Media Sales Executive
Media Sales Executive required for a leading outdoor media organisation - Our client specialise in advertising for the leisure, entertainment & education sectors such as health clubs, shopping malls, play centres and schools and work with local /regional advertiser, national brands and advertising agencies.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Junior Media Sales Executive to join their successful sales team.
Job Title: Media Sales Executive
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 basic salary + £5,000 - £10,000 average annual commission (Uncapped)
Location: Aldershot - Free parking and access via public transport
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a career within sales, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a dynamic sales team, making their own mark within the media sector. No previous sales experience or industry experience is required as full training is provided.
As a Media Sales Executive your duties will include -
- Full portfolio sales of advertising and digital media / advertising solutions
- Selling to local advertising, generating new business opportunities for local / regional businesses to advertise in Health Clubs and Gyms nationwide
- Maintaining and developing existing business
- Managing the full sales cycle including some face to face meetings
The successful Media Sales Executive will have the following skills/experience -
- High energy levels, money motivated and target driven - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest or experience in media, marketing & communications would be beneficial
- Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
To apply for the above position of Media Sales Executive please apply via the button shown or contact Sarah at Snap Recruitment directly for further information.
Key words: Advertising Sales, Telesales, Sales Executive, Media Sales, Account Manager, Lead Generation, Marketing, internal sales, inside sales