Broking Technician - £35,000
Lloyds Broker in the City require a Broker Technician to join their team. This will be dealing with a niche area of business but any class of business will be considered. It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience producing insurance documentation, not just processing.
- Prepare quotations, proposed coverage documents, placements, confirmations and obtain insurance on appropriate terms, price and with suitable insurers to meet client requirements
- MRC slip preparation
- Producing certificates, credit notes, invoices and endorsements
- Binding documents
- Reviewing insurance applications documents ensuring client requirements are met
- Checking proposal forms and previous loss history in regards to each quotation
- Ensuring premiums are paid
- Updating Bordeaux on a daily basis
- Liaison with Brokers in preparation for marketing working together to achieve the best rate for the client
- Dealing with straightforward policy renewals/reinsurance business
- Preparing Confirmation of covers Raising Invoices
Experience using Global/Total Objects system would be advantageous. Please apply if you have the relevant experience.