PERMANENT POSITION - Ref: 5/256
Registered Domiciliary Manager
£35k - 40k per year
Our client is currently undergoing a period of considerable growth and has an opportunity for a Registered Domicilary Manager to join their team based in Eastbourne.
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays);
* Payment of your NMC fees;
* Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development;
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers.
Responsibilities of a Registered Domiciliary Manager:
* To lead and manage the activities of the Care Team and its staff with the purpose of providing a professional high quality service to their clients;
* Effectively manage the day to day running of the business. Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality homecare to customers within budget;
* Manage all aspects of the team and provide sound leadership to ensure employees are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely;
* Actively promote and develop the businesses and ensure that an adequate supply of Domiciliary Care Workers are recruited and placed with clients;
* To develop the business and sustain and grow profitability ensuring that all national legislation and corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Previous experience in management of a home care service;
* Excellent Commercial Acumen;
* Diploma Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management (or be willing to attain this qualification);
* Driven and motivated with a strong belief in providing quality care to the community;
* Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff;
* trong leadership ability in conjunction with a role model approach.
Our client specialises in providing quality residential and domiciliary care for the elderly and has established an excellent reputation for providing the very highest standards of care and support.
This permanent position is ideally suited to an experienced Home Care Services Manager who is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements. As the Registered Domiciliary Manager, you will be encouraged and fully supported by the senior team in making important practical and cultural changes to make a positive difference to the lives of clients and staff.
If you are interested in applying for the Registered Domiliary Manager position, apply now to be considered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.