Business Development Executive
My client is a global leader in information and technology for the healthcare industry. They provide an unrivalled suite of products to their large client portfolio in over 100 countries. They are looking to build on recent success by growing their current sales teams. They are looking for an sales professional likely to be in the early stage of their career to join the team and help grow new business for the future.
A global brand and business which currently operate in over 100 countries. Having gone through a large merger at the end of last year the business is now the largest and most successful business information provider for the health-care sector. With an impressive suite of products and offerings they are able to provide data, analytics, and insight of the global pharmaceutical industry.
With this success my client is looking to grow their current outreach to the market by investing in their current inside sales teams. The role will focus on building new business around the industry with large and small business where you will be given the chance to close your own business.
The role of the Business Development Executive will be to work closely with the sales specialists and account manager to target everything from global Pharma companies to SME's. Your role will be to work alongside colleagues and assist with the acquisition of new clients. SME clients will be your own personal pipeline where you will build your own business by researching and targeting relevant organisations you will then and see out the whole sales cycle.
Daily duties will include
- Sourcing relevant new businesses
- Approaching new business through the use of phone and email
- Track all progress using the CRM
- Data cleansing of current contacts
- Strive to meet and exceed targets
The successful Business Development Executive will be University educated and able to demonstrate the following skills
Relevant account management, sales, service experience
* Proven track record in sales - regularly achieving targets and working in partnership with client
* Strong sales skills across the full sales cycle (from lead identification to contract negotiations)
* Demonstrable skills in problem solving
* Knowledge of key ethical and consumer health pharmaceutical industry issues (preferable)
* Ability to articulate a customer's issue and offer the best solution to address this
* Ability to create and execute strategic customer plans & demonstrable skills in strategic selling
* Strong understanding of financial reporting/forecasting and sales opportunity management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret and present complex concepts
* Good telephone manner
The successful Business Development Executive will receive:
- Competitive salary circa £28,000 DOE
- OTE of nearly double salary
- Incentive plans
- Company benefits and pension scheme
- Opportunity for learn, development and progression
- Based in London