Owner Service Advisor
Delivery of service level agreements around holiday home ownership queries and feedback.
Process and accurately log all customer feedback both formally and informally across all channels and sending out complaints for review to park teams with urgency and importance in line with the owner service policy whist providing a positive owner service experience.
Supporting the owners rewards program contacts and supporting complaint logging across all channels including social.
Work with and support our on park teams in responding with confidence to customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for day to day administrative tasks including e-mail, telephone and social media channels. To be responsible and accountable for responding to day to day communication from various sources in line with the departments service levels and processes
- Work in conjunction with all owner service representatives across the business to ensure service standards are met according to the Owners service policy whilst driving best practise across the business and using the systems appropriately
- Responsible for accurate data input and report management so trends and patterns can be easily identified and reported on across the business.
- Ensuring that you are aware of work towards the NCC code and practices and PDR Owner Service policy adhered to and a working practice.
- Working across a wide range of different communication channels including letter, telephone, emails and social media with appropriate urgency and tonality
- Responsible for ensuring the service level agreement is met across all customer service channels specifically around service response times
- To have a proactive and flexible attitude towards achieving business targets and be able to work under work under pressure within an ever changing environment
- To maintain a friendly and approachable manner and deliver customer service in a positive and professional manner at all times, always leading by example
- Improve Owners Service results
- Advise the Owner Service Manager of any outstanding SLA’s across the business to ensure business targets are set, reviewed and delivered.
- Ensure that Owners engagement across all communication channels is positive, including Trip, Social Media, White Mail, Email and Telephone as a support
- Support the day to day processes and tasks within the Customer Service Team
- Work closely with the Insight team to understand the issues and relay learnings to Owner Service Manager to improve service delivery.
- Always look at new ways of working to improve practices within the area that help add value
- Travelling to parks
- Experience within the customer service environment including complaint handling systems and processes
- Exhibit exceptional verbal skills when dealing with customers, at all levels
- Ability to identify tonality in social responses
- High levels of personable skill and ability
- High problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Structured, logical and analytical
- Experience In Microsoft Office Programmes
- Passionate and caring about improving customer experiences
- Experience in engaging with customers via social media
- Understanding of the Ownership cycle
- Reevoo and Trip Management
- Cobra and Select trained
- Good level of excel and pivot tables
- Have a sound understanding of the Holiday Home sales process
- Relevant knowledge around legislation associated with Ownership