Web Content & Social Media Manager
A large Coventry based Public Sector organisation are looking to recruit a Web Content & Social Media Manager to join their Digital Marketing team, overseeing the development and implementation of web content and social media strategy.
Our client is a well known, public sector organisation based in central Coventry.
The Web Content & Social Media Manager role involves:
- Supporting the Head of Digital with developing and implementing the web content, social media and multi-media strategy
- Managing a large team of content authors to deliver content projects that are aligned to corporate/marketing targets but which also capture the customer voice
- Ensuring the website information and content is up to date, accurate and appropriately written
- Overseeing and approving all organic and paid search for content, ensuring that tone of voice is correct and that the copy suits the purpose
- Leading and managing the content presented on the website and across other digital channels to develop and support the brand
- Liaising directly with the development agency to ensure that any website bugs are fixed and that all development work is delivered on time and within budget
- Liaising with other internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the team deliver the best possible content using the right technology
In order to be considered for the Web Content & Social Media Manager role, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing across various channels
- Evidence of commercial writing and editing for websites
- Working knowledge of CMS systems
- Understanding and experience of implementing social media advertising
- Knowledge of multimedia principles and techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair and ability to generate ideas
- Proven experience in managing teams and dealing with performance management issues
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role
The Web Content & Social Media Manager role is offering an experience Digital candidate the opportunity to oversee a team within a large organisation based in Coventry.