Regulatory Relationships Coordinator
Starting Salary £26,649 rising to £31,039 per annum
Location: Manchester Office
AQA is a leading provider of qualifications and support services for teachers and students. We are an education charity and aim to enable every student and teacher to realise their potential. Our focus is on supporting teachers by providing services that lead to inspiring lessons, great learning and accurate assessment. We also work collaboratively with teachers to create resources that are designed around their day-to-day needs.
We’re seeking a talented individual with experience of working in a regulatory or compliance role to build upon and further develop productive working relationships with regulatory authorities and other third parties.
To apply you should have:
- Proven experience in a regulatory, compliance or equivalent environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly results orientated; drive, enthusiasm and commitment towards achieving results / fulfilling objectives; ability to work under pressure / strict deadlines
- The ability to react and respond positively to changing conditions, priorities and workload; works independently or as part of a team to effectively manage, prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent tasks or projects
- A logical and analytical approach to solving problems; generates workable solutions and resolves issues/challenging situations
If you are interested and up for the challenge we look forward to hearing from you.
At AQA we recognise the contribution our employees put in, and in return are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes -
- a competitive salary
- a standard 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- a contributory pension scheme
- childcare voucher scheme
- an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
You can access the role and person profile and further details on our website. To apply please complete the online application form where you can highlight why you are a great match for the job.
CVs are not acceptable as an application.
Please ensure you cover in the section 'Supporting Statement’ your knowledge, experience, skills and abilities for each of the sections in the 'Person Profile’ that are marked with A.
Closing date for completed applications is 09:00 on Thursday 30 March 2017. If you don’t hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then, your application has not been successful.
No agencies please.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.