Immigration Solicitor - £40,000-£55,000 - Nottingham City Centre
My client is recognised as a market leading immigration law firm by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, being described as an immigration law powerhouse and which is highly regarded for handling high profile and complex cases.
The firm is well known in equal measures for its corporate immigration law know-how and its cutting edge human rights work.
My client is now looking to recruit a solicitor with corporate immigration law experience. The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- 3+ years’ PQE (we would also consider applications from employment law solicitors or HR advisors who have experience of Tier 2 in-house).
- Have solid experience of corporate immigration including the sponsor licencing regime, be able to strategically advise clients on Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (ICT), be able to advise on entry clearance and leave to remain applications to Tier 2 migrants and be able to advise clients on HR systems and processes to ensure that our clients remain compliant with their sponsorship duties.
- You must be able to handle a high volume and a quick turnaround caseload and be able to delegate wherever appropriate.
- You must have an interest in business development and be confident in giving presentations on your subject area to clients.
- The salary package and benefits will be dependent on experience. If you have the relevant experience you will be a named Associate of the firm.
- In addition you will be supported by a case administrator. You will also have a personal training and development plan and opportunities to progress in the firm.
If you may be interested in this opportunity please apply or contact Reward Recruitment direct.