We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Advisor to work in our busy Sales team. This exciting opportunity is based in Selby, in a modern office environment. The successful applicant will work for an accomplished and expanding company, where staff are valued and internal development is encouraged.
We are looking for a Sales Advisor to join our busy Sales team. This role will support the continued growth of the company by providing telemarketing activity to fulfil the various college contracts.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following duties:
- Making B2B outbound telesales calls
- Engaging with new employers to provide leads for full cost provision
- Meeting personal weekly/monthly targets, set in order for the company to meet contract targets
- Undertaking administrative duties associated with the role
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate contact records for all clients and learners using internal CRM system and company databases
- Maximising every sales enquiry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well organised and able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Have good communication skills and a polite telephone manner
- Have proven numerical and written skills
- Be able to use all MS Office programs, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and be familiar with other bespoke databases
- Have an eye for detail and methodical manner
- Show a willingness to adapt and respond to the changing and varied needs of the business.
This role is commutable from Leeds, York, Goole, Castleford, Pontefract and Doncaster. Apply online today to be considered, or for further details please call Sue on .