Lite Access Technologies Inc, a highly innovative and dynamic company located in Wrexham is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join its growing business. This role offers outstanding career progression for a Qualified Accountant who is eager to drive business performance.
About the Financial Controller role:
The Company is looking for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for the preparation of all UK financial reports for the company, reporting to the Group Controller and working closely with the Managing Director of UK Operations.
The Company is entering into a rapid expansion phase this year in the UK which will require the implementation and maintenance of innovative, scalable processes. The Financial Controller will lead this implementation and continuous refinement of processes, with support from the team in Canada.
- Financial accounting and reporting for the UK business, with up-to-date knowledge of IFRS
- Production of monthly management accounts including timely ledger posting of month end journals
- Oversight of the accounting support team, including review and maintenance of customer receivables, vendor payables, and payroll
- Monitoring and preparing budget-to-actual reports and revisions of project percentage of completion and estimates to complete
- Developing budgets and project costings with individual Project Managers
- Managing VAT and HMRC remittances
- Ad hoc project and process improvement work as required
- Participating in the strategic management of the company, with the support of the Managing Director and Project Managers
- Be the key point of contact to the Company’s independent auditor in the UK, as part of the annual financial statement audit process
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), with a strong background in financial control and/or audit
- He or she will have a proven track record of understanding key business drivers and their impact on the financial statements
- The role will suit an entrepreneurial accountant who is keen to provide commercial decision support as well as financial control
- All applicants should demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- We are looking for a team player with a "can-do" attitude, able to complete the smallest administrative tasks with the same commitment as complicated strategic management
- Deadline and detail orientated with ability to work to tight/fluctuating timetables and accounting deadlines
About the Company:
The Company is a world leader in microduct and fibre optic technologies. Using its specially designed and innovative narrow-trench and alternate methods of deployment, the Company’s proprietary microduct technology extends a network provider's ability to deliver true broadband connectivity directly to end users, such as homes, government and educational institutions, and emergency response facilities. Providing a full portfolio of fibre connectivity solutions for many types of Telecom infrastructure, the Company has successfully deployed or enabled deployment of thousands of kilometres of microduct networks throughout North and South America, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, Australia and Asia.
The Company’s products have been deployed in many high-profile communication networks including the Whistler 2010 Winter Olympic facilities, and other communities throughout British Columbia, the USA and Alberta, as well as numerous Global telecoms that have adopted the Company as the "solution of choice" for future proof fibre optic connectivity solutions. Providing total Integrated Solutions including proven and approved alternate deployment methodologies, the Company remains flexible and innovative in its commitment to enable global clients and partners with the most cost effective and proven fibre connectivity available.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Financial Controller job.