Client Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well respected and highly successful wealth management firm located in central Bristol. The role would suit an individual with a background in people management and will consist of managing a team of Client Service Advisors to ensure that excellent service is consistently provided to Clients and Advisors and that their expectations are fully met.
The role will include supporting the development and implementation of client service policy and the measurement of client satisfaction, identifying any areas for improvement.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Leading and supervising a team of Client Service Representatives
- Working with all areas of the business to solve Client or Advisor queries and issues
- Handling client complaints
- Building a suite of and analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of client service being provided
- Working with Quality Assurance and Learning & Development colleagues to improve client service procedures, policies and standards
- Recruiting additional Client Service Representatives when required
- Undertaking regular performance management and appraisals for the team
The ideal individual will have strong interpersonal and man management abilities. Previous experience of building and leading a Client Services Team and delivering exceptional customer service is essential. Familiarity with Investments and in particular, Discretionary Fund Management would be a distinct advantage albeit not essential. In addition awareness of FCA regulations applying to area of responsibility would also be beneficial.