Financial Services Assistant - Junior Revenue Controller
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a National firm of Financial Planners and Investment managers who are recruiting for a Revenue Receivable Assistant who will be responsible for the administration and allocation of revenue receipts from Providers including the resolution of queries and requisition of missing statements.
This role will be based in Nottingham and will report directly into the Revenue Receivable Manager who is also Nottingham based.
They would expect to pay up from £17K to £20K, depending on skills and experiences. They also have a comprehensive Benefits package and pay a performance related Bonus.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate from a Financial Services background who has knowledge of FS products such as Pensions, Investments, ISA's etc. Candidates who have experience in a Junior Revenue Controller/ Sales Leger Clerk position may also apply. This is not an Accountancy focused role for those studying ACCA qualifications and looking for quick progression, but a varied and interesting, permanent Administration vacancy working for a leading name in the market.
- Accountable for allocating provider revenue receipts onto Xplan in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain and update records used as part of the revenue allocation process
- Responsible for raising and resolving queries on provider statements
- Ensure statements are chased/scanned and saved accordingly
- Carry out any other tasks required within the Finance department