Business Development Executive - Electronics
Our client is a leading manufacturer of instrumentation and monitoring products that have their application in a broad range of industry sectors. As part of the ongoing development of the business, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, progressive Business Development Executive to join their team and focus on working with customers in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors.
The role will include accountability for:
- Working with existing customers in the sector in order to seek out and maximise business opportunities with them and grow their spend.
- Working closely with the Senior Business Development Manager and Marketing team to develop strategies to attract new business and identify new customers within the sector.
- Monitoring and report on competitor activity within the sector.
- Attending relevant trade shows and exhibitions to promote the product range to the target market.
- Monitoring relevant Tender websites to select and filter appropriate tender opportunities to pursue.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the Electronics industry with an understanding of technical instrumentation or an ability to easily take on board technical product knowledge.
You will also preferably have some pre-existing knowledge or experience of working with customers in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industries.
There is a defined career development pathway through the business for the successful candidate and as such this represents a great opportunity to progress from an internal sales or account management.
A competitive salary of circa £28,000 plus benefits package including commission and car is available for the right candidate.