Travel Sales Executive - Immediate Start
My client - a Sunday times award winning company is a leading supplier of package holidays specialist experiences are seeking talented individuals to join their highly successful growing team who can make a difference.
Working within a fast-paced and driven environment, you will be responsible for liaising between clients and venues to book all elements for the customer's day spa experience.
We are looking for Self-motivated, Professional, dedicated, target driven individuals to apply.
• To act in a professional and efficient manner to phone and email enquiries
• To take details from the customer, communicating in a polite and friendly way to identify the customer's exact needs and requirements
• To communicate with the various reservations departments at specific venues in order to check availability and discuss availability, treatment times and specifications maintaining the professional relationship that the company is renowned for
• To follow up with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and take payment
• To identify potential new business from old leads
• Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer
• To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training and daily use of the companies website
It is essential that you have a background in sales, travel, hospitality or a health/ beauty industry with a proven track record of achieving sales and meeting targets.
You must have first class communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work in as fast paced environment with flexibility in hours and some weekends.
In return we offer a generous salary package and bonus scheme and the chance to work for one of the leading companies in London.
**Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates, if you have not heard within three working days then please realise that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion**