Service & Maintenance Engineer
A family-run, close-knit NSI Gold Installer in Cambridgeshire are looking for an experience Service & Maintenance Engineer with an electrical background and experience of small to medium scale Intruder, Access Control and CCTV systems to fault find, service and maintain installed Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control products within corporate, commercial, residential and some domestic environments around the Cambridgeshire region.
This company are one of East Anglia’s longest established and most well regarded NSI Gold installers of electronic security systems. The business is widely known in the region and has built a reputation as a reputable and high quality security installer – known for their ability to design, install and maintain security systems consisting of Access Control, CCTV, Integrated Systems, Intruder, ID and Smart Card solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who prioritises Job Satisfaction, who wants a role and company that they will enjoy, whilst feeling supported and part of a well-run team.
You will be required to fault find, service and maintain (PPM) Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems within corporate, commercial, residential and domestic environments located around a 40 mile radius of Cambridge. As this is a long-standing family business, we are looking for someone with a stable track record and an interest in a long-term job.
- Act as part of a team of 10 Engineers to carry out service work to the relevant standards.
- Fault Finding and service of intruder alarms, CCTV systems and some Access Control
- To promote and maintain good relations with the customer, ensuring confidentiality, maintaining standards and promoting the good image of the Company.
- To ensure all aspects of health and safety requirements are complied with.
- To be available to participate in the Company’s emergency call out rota in line with the agreed rota that may be in force at any time.
- Must possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship or hold similar qualification.
- Experience of security systems (Intruder, Access, CCTV) is highly desirable
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladders. To carry equipment up and down ladders, including the use of power tools, ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements.
- Effective team player.
- Must possess a current full driving licence.