A very established and forward thinking company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will provide efficient financial administration ensuring accuracy of all records. Full training will be provided.
- Liaise with all staff, clients and external organisations regarding account queries.
- Perform client and office bank reconciliations.
- Process cheque requests for disbursements, nominal, client and office payments and produce cheques.
- Process receipts for clients and office accounts.
- Prepare banking and take money to the bank.
- Process client invoices.
- Deal with the payments of employee wages, to include producing wage slips.
- Complete the V.A.T. return.
- Pay all office invoices, posting the invoices to the correct nominal ledger.
- Post journal entries for standing orders, direct debits and adjustments.
- Maintain client designated bank account records.
- Set up CHAPS and BACS payments and monitor electronic receipts.
- Administer petty cash.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Cover Reception as and when required.
- General administration
- Experience of working in an Accounts or Legal Cashier role, full training will be provided.
- Confident pleasant telephone manner
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Accounts systems
Car Park Pass