Mechanical & Electrical Manager - Construction
Mechanical & Electrical Manager - Construction & Building Services
£40k - £50k per annum + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical and Electrical Manager to join an established regional contractor in the West Midlands. My client is a leading force within the education and health sectors and has recently been awarded a contract for the delivery of new build schools and care homes throughout the West Midlands. In order to continue the planned development of the business throughout the North West they have an immediate vacancy for a Mechanical and Electrical Manager.
- Supporting the programme delivery teams at site level in respect of M&E matters as well as supporting the work winning teams through M&E input into PQQs and tenders.
- The selection and appointment of M&E consultants, as required
- Establishing and maintaining commercial and financial control systems with appointed M&E consultants to ensure they work within budget
- Contributing to the value engineering and build-ability of the project in developing innovative M&E solutions which will add value to projects and provide competitive advantage.
- Ensuring M&E designs are produced in a timely manner, to meet programme requirements
- Providing general technical M&E support and advice to the site team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally qualified to at least HND level.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body such as C.I.O.B. would also be desirable.
- A proven track of success in the management of M&E design and installation, on multidisciplinary building projects.
- Analytical with strong problem solving and planning skills
- Able to develop ideas and present them concisely
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial knowledge and understanding
- Able to work independently on own initiative whilst being a team player
What you can Expect
On offer to the successful Project Manager is a highly completive salary of up to £58,000 per annum along with extensive benefits package and exceptional future career prospects
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.