Customer Service Account Co-ordinator
A vacancy exists within a Customer Service Team based at Newport, South Wales. You will be working with and supporting the External Sales Team Although you will be responsible for your own sales area, you will need to be able to work as part of a team, applying your co-ordination skills flexibly across a range of departments. The importance of the account coordinator role should not be underestimated; this position requires an exceptional individual who is able to build effective relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service. Do you have the ability to think on your feet in a fast paced moving environment? We are looking for a tenacious individual who has the drive and determination to succeed.
Job Role and Responsibilities Include
- Inputting and progressing orders through to delivery
- Regional capacity utilisation
- Vehicle utilisation
- Stock Control within customer agreements
- Control of customers capacity reservations
- Agreeing despatch and loading details
- Creating and gaining approval of artwork using an in house IT system
- Supplying copy delivery notes, dealing with invoice queries, raising documentation
- Cost Control
- Handling technical enquiries from customers coupled with quotations.
- Reporting data for analysis
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- PC Literate
- Self motivated and committed with proven time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable attitude
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Team orientated
- Higher level of education preferred
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment essential
Starting salary £22,000.