Insolvency Administrator/Senior Administrator
Due to growth in the business, a top insolvency boutique in London are seeking an Insolvency Administrator/Senior Administrator to join their fast-paced and dynamic team.
Successful candidates will be assigned approximately 40 corporate cases to work on cradle to grave. Preferred candidates will have over 3 years insolvency experience, coupled with a CPI or accounting qualification.
your responsibilities will include:
- Occasional client contact in conjunction with managers.
- Perform work in accordance with statutory procedures and regulations.
- Draft reports in accordance with statutory requirements and other correspondence as required.
- Investigating Directors conduct.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed in a timely manner.
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Dealing with creditor queries.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager including preparation of six monthly case reviews.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Ensure deadlines are met and case progression can be demonstrated across your own portfolio.
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries.
You will be a well-educated and highly numerate individual with excellent organisational and time management skills, able to manage a varied workload and work effectively under pressure and to deadline. You will be an enthusiastic and positive team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious team offering a good work-life balance and financial package.