A successful FTSE business based in Luton are looking for a high calibre Tax Accountant to join the finance team. You will maintain the financial ledgers which support Indirect Tax, actively participating in the business compliance activities with regards to indirect tax regulatory returns.
Other responsibilities include:
Work with stakeholders to ensure that the controls over indirect taxes operate effectively.
Review of periodic VAT returns for the business
Other statutory returns including EC Sales list
- Proactively track the completion of regulatory filings and ensure that payments required as a result of compliance returns are requested and actioned on a timely basis
- Work with the shared service centre team in ensuring that the capture of master data for indirect tax purposes is optimised and the implementation of HMRC requirements is achieved
- Support the Finance Manager - Indirect Tax in their role as a consultant to any relevant business related projects
- Can do attitude and approach and good attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving, process and system skills
Please apply or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on or email: for further information.