The Unit is a modern, purpose built building providing accommodation dedicated to female patients who require treatment and active rehabilitation in a low secure environment.
The unit is designed to assist our staff in providing quality care and treatment through individualised packages of care within a safe and therapeutic environment.
RNLD or RMN Package:
* Full-Time are available on Day or Night Duty
* £13 to £15.25p/h
* Comprehensive training package
* 5% company pension
* 25days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Company bonus
* Childcare Vouchers
* Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
* Participate in a range of assessments including risk and self-harm.
* To supervise a designated number of Health Care Assistants and students.Page 2 of 4
* To assist in standard setting and evaluating quality outcomes.
* Expected to take charge of the ward/Unit in the absence of the person with continuing responsibility, under the direction of senior staff.
* To work as a Primary / Named / Key Worker advising and supporting junior colleagues.
* To maintain good standards of communication, both oral and written, in accordance with NMC guidance.
* Responsible for reporting to the Ward Manager any circumstances that may affect the delivery of care and/or efficient running of the ward.
* To provide supervision to other staff, qualified and unqualified.
* To ensure the security of the unit and all who use it and that policies and procedures are in place and followed.
RNLD or RMN Specification:
* Must be a qualified RNLD or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number or be on a nursing course
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in Low/Medium Secure units, PICU or forensic settings is desirable not essential
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy