Have you dreamed about working for a successful global fashion retailer? Well, we may be able to make your dreams a reality! We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join this amazing online retailer! You will also receive fab benefits such as staff discounts and staff drinks!
Our client is situated in Manchester, their stunning, modern offices are the perfect place to get all your work done, with a relaxed yet hard-working atmosphere! The client is a huge and highly successful global fashion brand, a brilliant company to work for and progress! The Affiliate Manager will be working with massive budgets which will be great experience dealing with a multi-million-pound budget!
The Affiliate Manager’s role consists of a student focus and an affiliate focus. The student side will be developing better student programmes in order to be more tactical with the business’ activity and making them more efficient. This means the candidate needs to be commercially focused and creative, with the ability to negotiate with student affiliates in order to enhance the student network globally.
The affiliate side focuses on the UK affiliate programme which is a core element of the digital marketing mix. The client’s affiliate partner base needs growing, therefore, they are looking for someone who can help do this and ensure the internal KPIs and high growth targets are being met at the same time.
Main responsibilities of the Affiliate Manager:
- Build the student affiliate program with valuable affiliates
- Manage certain accounts and deliver media plans for all student affiliates to achieve big growth targets
- Use the student affiliate marketing channel to optimise campaigns
- Ensure the relationships with the key student affiliate are strong and drive recruitment
- KPIs need weekly forecasting, budgeting and reporting along with the key insight and rationale
- Ensure affiliate opportunities are established and own the supplier relationship with affiliate agencies
- Book regular review sessions with affiliate agencies to ensure analysis and optimisation of upcoming campaigns
- Liaise with the trading team to organise monthly and quarterly offers for affiliate activity and ensure
- Experience in working to achieve sales targets, and the ability to evaluate and analyse direct marketing performances and suggest improvements
- Responsible for every aspect of a campaign or project and take ownership of it
- Ensure the implementation of a strategy is done in a timely manner by collaborating with wider internal teams
Skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing (3-5 years’ min.)
- High attention to detail, and results driven
- Proactive and flexible attitude who is knowledgeable and interested in the online industry
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Willing to travel if needed
- Proven track record in affiliate marketing that has delivered noticeable increased traffic profit growth and sales
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively
Is this your dream job? Apply online today or contact one of our award-winning recruitment team today!