£17,000 - £20,000
+ STUDY SUPPORT + PENSION SCHEME
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a York based waste management broker, looking for a Credit Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with credit control experience to join a local company, providing a complete national service and handling all types of waste accounts for all types of organisations.
The successful candidate will be required to work in a stand-alone role as part of our busy finance department in central York.
- Running Aged Debt Reports
- Placing customer services on hold when payment is overdue.
- Sending customer chasing emails/letters.
- Calling customers with overdue balances.
- Responding to customer emails and queries related to Aged Debt
- Being first point of contact with an external collections company.
- Using money claim to take court action to recover debts.
- Credit checking customers who request credit accounts.
This list is not exhaustive as the role will develop as the company grows further; some ad hoc finance admin work may be required during times when the department is busy.
- Experience in a credit control/finance role with credit control responsibilities.
- Minimum Level 3 ACICM/Level 3 AAT or equivalent - Support for further qualifications may be offered for the right candidate.
- Strong attention to detail and proven accuracy.
- Firm professional telephone manner.
- Good professional letter writing skills.
- Experience of managing personal workload.
- Experience of Sage.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration