Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Spider. The regions fixed fee web recruitment company are currently supporting one of the industry`s leading civil & structural engineering company in their search for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to be located in either Chelmsford, London or Nuneaton. The key focus of this role is to lead and develop their existing Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for an extensive portfolio of work covering a variety of projects, including fees of up to £1m. You will work closely with the existing teams, which will allow access to 35+ staff with a wealth of industry knowledge, experience and support.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead an Infrastructure Engineering design team
- Effectively liaise with key clients, other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure projects are sufficiently resourced
- Delegate work to team members, programme deliverables and monitor progress
- Support and develop junior staff through guidance, mentoring and leadership
- Prepare and check calculations, drawings, details, specifications and reports
- Ensure the implementation of Company policies
- Inform senior management on new product features to be developed to meet current and future business needs.
- Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers
Skills and Attributes required:
- Chartered or nearly Chartered - ICE or CIHT
- Wide experience of Civil Engineering of Schemes of varying size and complexity
- Good knowledge of current design software, ideally including Civils 3D, Microdrainage & AutoCad
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive team-player
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with clients
- Have a valid UK driving licence and be available to travel across the UK
In return, this well-respected company are offering a salary package of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum. If you meet the above criteria and think you`ve got what it takes to lead a committed team of engineers, then please apply by forwarding your CV as soon as possible.
Additional key words: engineering, team leading, design, infrastructure, civil engineering, ICE, CIHT