Senior Interior Design Manager
A new and unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Interior Design Manager to Head-Up the Interiors function for a leading luxury high-rise property developer in the Docklands area whose mandate is to develop over 4,000 homes that will be designed, built and managed in-house to the highest standards.
Working In conjunction with signature architects and interior design houses to produce some of the most iconic towers of over 60 stories in some cases, this is a property firm whose reputation is well known throughout the City as being one of the best firms to work for.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive innovation and improvement in all in-house design activities including working practices, products and services and for base build product specifications across the developments
- Implement strategies for design consultant appointments & in-house procurement to obtain maximum value
- Coordinate communication to the wider teams throughout the design process
- Review design fees, fee schedules and costs
- Monitor Furnishings, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) costs & implement strategies for FF&E procurement and installation
- Carry out in-house Interior Design for both brochure production and FF&E fit out as and when required
Candidates must have a strong background in Interior Design throughout the development process and will have a relevant HND or Degree in Design or Interiors.
The role would ideally suit a confident Senior Interior designer ideally who has worked either for a major developer or property firm or within an interiors consultancy which works closely with major developers in the London area. Candidates must be exceptional communicators who are able to appoint and manage consultants effectively as well as integrate with internal Directors.
This is a brand new and unique role, which requires someone who will be an innovative internal expert in all aspects of residential interior design. This is a great opportunity to influence key decision makers in the business and therefore you will need passion, creativity and the ability to inspire and influence.
An exceptional remuneration will be offered to suitable applicants.