Site based Machine engineer - Glasgow
Looking for an experienced site engineer to join their team working out of a customer site in Glasgow. Working as part of a strong team of experienced engineers you will be responsible for corrective and preventative maintenance of large scale sorting machinery.
Working hours are Monday - Friday daytime. Bank holiday cover is voluntary (double time)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Formal qualification in a relevant field
- Experienced with large scale machinery
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Excellent maintenance skills
- Good client facing skills
- Understanding of stock maintenance
Any experience of numeron, BPS or DTC machinery would be an advantage.
You must be able to pass background screening checks.
Basic salary is £23,000 plus bonus based on individual/company performance.
Please send a copy of your CV (in word format) to Andrew for review.