Fire & Security Engineer - Lancashire
Fire & Security Engineer - Chorley
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an industry leading security systems provider based in Lancashire, now seeking a Fire & Security Engineer to join their team.
As an SSAIB accredited company, my client provide a complete range of fire, security and safety solutions to residential, commercial and industrial properties in the North West, also offering comprehensive monitoring and maintenance packages tailored to each and every need. For this reason, they are seeking an experienced Fire & Security engineer who is best in field to support their business goals.
A position now exists for a multi skilled Fire & Security engineer, ideally located within a 30 mile radius of Chorley.
As an Engineer, your responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to;
Installing, servicing and commissioning small to medium sized FIRE and INTRUDER alarms, CCTV and ACCESS control systems. This will include providing certification for installed and serviced systems to comply with relevant British Standards.
Working in both domestic and commercial properties, the typical working day is Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, covering the Lancashire area. As part of the role, you will also form part of the on call rota, rresponding to out of hour's calls, whilst covering on call duty.
To be considered for this Service and Install Engineer position, you will have the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Proven experience installing, servicing and commissioning fire and security systems, including: Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms.
- Good knowledge of addressable fire alarms, open and closed protocol systems and networked systems.
- Experienced commissioning integrated fire and security systems.
- Good knowledge of CCTV systems and preferably IP cameras.
- City and Guilds Emergency Alarms Part 1 &2.
- Client focused approach with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage own work load with minimal supervision.
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary: £25k - 28K basic
- basic plus company vehicle,
- phone, laptop,
- extra training - FIA, electrical, manufacturers training
Hours: Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit