Our client is a well regarded IFA firm based in the city of London. Sitting within the Top 25 Financial Advisers list ( wealthnet ), this company pride themselves on quality and simplicity. They have a growing reputation in the fields of Wealth management and employee benefits.
They are currently looking for an experienced paraplanner to work closely with an IFA, providing support with
- Analysing and interpreting client data
- Preparation and compliance checks for client visits
- Analysing clients existing products
- Undertaking fund perfomrance comparisons
- Preparing product comparisons / analysing comparison illustrations
- Preparaing draft recomendations
- Maintaining client files
- Liaising with compliance colleagues
- Preparing plans using the Voyant Software package
The ideal paraplanner will have 3 years paraplanning experience within a wealth management or IFA practise. In addition, they would have demonstrable experience of using relevant software and back office systems. Knowledge of Corporate pension administration would be an advantage.
All paraplanner would need to hold the Diploma or be very close to obtaining it. Whilst you are supporting an IFA this is very much a team based environment.
Basic Salary will range from £33,000 - 39,000 plus a discretionary annual bonus. Benefits include pension, medical insurance and season ticket loan.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and reputable company.