EMEA Key Account Co-ordinator
Our client, a successful global manufacturing organisation, now requires an experienced Key Account Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating with the relevant markets to manage the product ranges and sales/marketing plans for agreed key account retail customers, within the EMEA region.
The Group owns some of today’s most successful brands, which it distributes through a variety of European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) markets.
Reporting to the Business Development Director for the brand, as the Key Account Co-ordinator for the EMEA region, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- managing a cohesive key account process in order to deliver a consistent product, terms and marketing plans across the relevant markets
- supporting the regional markets to deliver sales and profit targets for agreed product categories in relation to agreed accounts
- supporting the regional markets to develop and implement effective annual business plans for agreed key accounts, that are in line with the wider business's strategic plan and also the customer's stated strategy
- working with both the regional markets and the Business Development Team to deliver agreed category management initiatives, including range reviews and new merchandising solutions
- working with the regional markets to recommend and implement effective promotional, pricing and point of sale activity in the accounts
- identifying new business opportunities that provide additional sales and profitability
- contributing to the successful development and launch of new product initiatives
- coordinating with the regional markets to deliver accurate sales forecasts and internal budget management
- aligning the wider group business to key accounts strategy gaining profitable growth
Ideally of graduate standard, preferably from within a marketing or commercial based discipline, candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have:
- at least 5 - 10 years’ experience of working in a key account co-ordination/ management role within either the retail, e-retail/ e-commerce, FMCG or consumer goods markets
- a firm understanding of European key account customers
- previous multi-channel sales and marketing experience
- experience working with branded products and knowledge of product range development and management
- previous experience of working internationally and/ or within the EMEA region
For this customer focused role, candidates should also be:
- an organised, confident and pro-active individual with a professional outlook and a positive "can-do" attitude
- able to network and build strong relationships across markets and geographical territories
- a strong capable leader, with the presence and ability to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level
- highly proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential.
Candidates should note that there will be some travel within the EMEA region with this role.