Michael Page Recruitment are looking for a Restaurant Manager for a leading retailing brand around the Stockport area.
Our prestigious client are currently the market leaders in the Garden Centre industry. They have a huge reputation and advocate excellent customer reviews across their branches.
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Experience Running an established Restaurant
- Managing a team of Chefs through periods of change and a dynamic working environment
- Experience developing menus seasonally
- Positive attitude toward work
This role would suit someone looking for a progressive organisation and the ability to showcase their management capability.