Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager - Foodservice
Business Development Manager/Area Sales Manager - Foodservice
£25k to £30k Basic Plus Excellent OTE - Company Car- Laptop & Phone
Are you a highly tuned sales professional? Are you looking for a new and challenging role in the foodservice industry? Have you worked in foodservice sales or food sales as a
- Business Development Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Territory Sales Person
- Field Salesperson
- New Business Development Manager
Do you have experience in a fast paced sales environment selling FMCG products? Or have you sold into goods into the Foodservice channel or for a foodservice company?
If so Redhill Recruitment Ltd are working with a leading Foodservice Supplier in the North West area and we are looking for a highly skilled, professional area sales manager with a wealth of experience in both new business sales or as an area sales manager working in the FMCG arena.
Reporting to your Regional Sales Manager, you will be working with both existing and new customers in the food and beverage sector to promote and introduce products in order to Win, Retain and Develop accounts.
You will be a proven sales professional within the food and beverage sector who excels at growing existing accounts and finding new business. You will have worked in the foodservice industry and shown that you can succeed in a demanding sales role.
You must have experience building relationships and driving new business within the Hospitality and Licensed Retail Channel being able to communicate with Restaurant Owners, Kitchen Managers, Senior Chefs, also Buyers and New Product Development Chefs.
- Generating sales leads through prospecting for new business.
- Increasing revenue from either acquiring new accounts or existing account spend.
- Develop and understand individual needs and strategies to maximise sales.
- Managing your own diary and planning client visits.
- Work with other internal departments, such as Telesales and Logistics.
- Submit a weekly sales report to your Regional Manager.
- A proven track record of profitable sales delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the foodservice market place.
- Interpret, understand and act on financial data to achieve customer solutions.
- Good IT-literacy.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- A very high level of organisational capability.
- Commercial acumen, with numeracy skills and familiarity with budgets and P&L.
This really is a very exciting opportunity, the company is extremely successful, with one of the highest annual turnovers in the area, and they can therefore offer not only a fantastic package, but genuine progression paths for the right individual.
If you’ve got a great sales track record within a Food or Foodservice environment and are seeking an opportunity which is second to none and have the character, desire and ambition to take full accountability of this role then please apply now.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd - The UK's Only Exclusive Foodservice Recruitment Company
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a recruitment company who specialise within the Foodservice Industry, working on positions such as Field Sales Reps, Business Development Mangers, National Account Managers and Regional/National 'man’ Managers, also Transport Managers, Operations Managers and Store / Site Managers, salaries ranging from around 25k to 95k.
With highly skilled consultants who specialise in the foodservice industry, you can be sure that we will find you that 1 in a 1000 employee or your next dream role.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a specialist foodservice recruitment business, who operates across the UK. If you have not received a response with 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion, your details may be retained for future opportunities.
Foodservice Sales, Business Development Managers, Area Sales Managers, Territory Sales, Field Sales