Assistant Store Manager - Eastbourne
My Client is a rapidly expanding National Supermarket Retailer, who have ambitious expansion plans over the coming years. As a result of this continued expansion they are looking for exceptional calibre Assistant Store Managers to join the business in what is an exciting time for the business and everyone involved.
- You will be managing a team of circa 50 dynamic, driven and motivated colleagues and management.
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Store that deliver market leading customer service and standards.
- You will look to spend quality time on your colleagues in a hands on capacity, role modelling what good looks like, and working closely with your Management team to drive continued improvement.
- You will also work closely with the Store Manager and HR Teams to develop and recruit the very best talent into your Stores.
- You will currently be a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager or Team Manager in the Supermarket or high volume fashion sector.
- It is essential that you will have gained experience in fast paced, hands on Retail Environment ideally in the FMCG Sector of Retail.
- Food Retail is the highly preferred background.
- You will be a hands on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your Stores in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected within the store.
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must.
- You will be able to demonstrate a highly progressive CV and be able to articulate effectively how you have progressed and why you have moved.
- Highly analytical and business minded you will look to add value, and fresh ideas in what is a rapidly expanding business.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Retail business that can offer the highest quality training programmes and development opportunities.
Between £30,000 to £35,000 + excellent benefits