Purchase Ledger - Senior
Job Title; Purchase Ledger - Senior
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Lucy Bailey
Working at our Clients UK Head Office, which is based just outside of Manchester, our Client is looking to appoint a capable, hands on and senior Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a busy and professional team of people.
Our Client has impressive and ambitious expansion plans for 2017 and 2018 which means that we are looking to appoint a character who is looking for a challenge and not just another role!
On a day to day basis the purpose of role will be to work across all elements of the Purchase Ledger function including;
- Manual and Computerised - coding / batching and posting of Invoices - some of these are multi page and multi lined and therefore are complex and require a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive Query Management and Resolution
- Be responsible for Supplier Query and Resolution
- Take part in processing Payment runs
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to complete a range of Month End functions - including Accruals and Prepayments
On a day to day basis you will work extensively on Excel - therefore you need to be able to use Pivot Table and V Look Up's. You should have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work unsupervised.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR LUCY BAILEY.
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.