The Service Engineer will be responsible for the service of a range of Access Control and CCTV systems for a range of high-profile clients in and around London.
The successful candidate will be working with this well-established and highly successful security integrator. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and work with an experienced and supportive team.
Job Role Summary:
Servicing of large-scale, higher-end integrated security systems from a broad client base across the government, corporate and retail sectors. Due to the blue-chip nature of the clients, you will need to be professional and presentable as well as offering experience with a range of top-end systems. There is potential progression to more senior roles including Service Account Management, Lead Engineering or Technical Lead for key clients.
- To provide day to day service, maintenance and repair of the large-scale IP CCTV and PC-based Access Control Systems.
- To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime.
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary (mainly within the M25).
- Sound knowledge of IP CCTV, and PC-based Access Control Systems.
- Previous experience of Access Control and CCTV servicing, preferably for commercial clients.
- Ideally you should have system experience of higher-end systems such as: C-Cure, Lenel, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone and Prowatch. However, training will be provided.
- £32,000 + Door to Door travel pay + benefits.