An experienced Finance Officer is sought by a Newcastle-based company.
Based at the head office in Newcastle Upon Tyne, you will primarily be responsible for the supervision of the Finance Administrator and the control of the day-to-day finance activity across the group.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Controlling the purchase, sales and nominal ledgers.
- Processing sales invoices
- Credit control
- Managing standing orders and direct debits
- Processing cash receipts and payments
- Processing salaried payroll for the group
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- AAT qualified
- Knowledge of XERO software is highly desirable with not essential
- Supervisory experience would also be beneficial
On offer is a salary of circa £22,000 - £24,000 depending upon experience.
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.