The Website Manager role would be overseeing and managing the businesses websites and digital journeys and working within the Customer Proposition and Digital Strategy team.
Our client are currently going through many digital developments and are therefore seeking a Website Manager to join their team to support the management of their websites.
The Website Manager role would involve:
- Managing and overseeing the websites day to day; including the development and implementation of online content to support business needs, and ensuring all content is up to date and compliant within brand and regulatory guidelines
- Outlining, defining and agreeing all website SLA performance
- Designing and implementing a framework for all website content providers and ensuring 3rd party agencies to ensure all SLA's are met
- Managing the relationships for website providers
- Management of the website budget
- Managing and maintaining the online brand
- Ensuring all web pages operate correctly
- Engaging internally with business functions to maintain web content
- Designing strategies for website communications
- Managing the implementation of the online strategy
- Making recommendations for enhancements to optimise customer journeys and customer experience
In order to be considered for the Website Manager role, you must have:
- Website management experience and working knowledge of web tools
- CIM diploma or equivalent marketing qualifications
- Content Management System experience
- The ability to understand and analyse website MI using Google Analytics
- A can do attitude and the ability to solve problems and recommend solutions
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be desirable
The Website Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a well known, established service led business.
The business are also offering a desirable salary and bonus.