Year 5 - Year Group Leader
Reeson Education and the Supportive Headteacher of a popular three form entry community primary school in West London are seeking a Year group leader in Year 5 with responsibility for leading a key year group from Sept 2017. . This is a permanent role and the school are offering a TLR alongside their Inner London weighted salary.
The school is located close to a Central Line station - providing excellent rail and underground links to the whole of West London and surrounding boroughs.
The successful applicant for this Year Group Leader role will be:-
- An excellent practitioner who has a thorough understanding of the new KS2 curriculum;
- Someone who ensures that teaching and learning activities are informed through accurate assessments and meet the needs and interests of the children;
- A team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and carers and work closely with other colleagues.
- Organised and be able to manage the requirements of leading a small team, alongside maintaining the progression of your own class.
In return the school can offer:
- The chance to be imaginative and innovative in supporting school improvement;
- An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children;
- A community of hardworking, supportive staff, governors and parents;
- Enthusiastic, friendly, well behaved children who are keen to learn;
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- Modern and newly refurbished school with excellent resources
The Headteacher is looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of teaching experience, preferably within Upper Key Stage Two (KS2). Both MPS and UPS teachers are encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this Year Group Leader position you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and QTS.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school as a Year Group Leader please do not hesitate and email your CV to Bonnie today. Informal school visits can then be arranged.