Workforce Management Forecaster Analyst
As an integral part of the Workforce Management Team and wider Global Service Delivery Team, the Forecaster will be responsible for effectively forecasting and planning contact volumes, resource levels and operational budgets to enable to achieve its KPI`s, including but not limited to client reportable service levels and budget and initiative targets, whilst facilitating an excellent customer journey.
The ability to be proactive and take the lead on projects, working with key stakeholders to ensure flawless execution in a timely manner, along with the production and presentation of meaningful MI to the Service Delivery Management Team are essential to this role in order to support achievement of the above KPI`s.
- To liaise with key internal customers and AI departments such as Client, Product, Marketing and Project Managers to ensure all inputs to forecasting and budget models are captured, understood and fed into the forecasting process.
- To work with department managers to capture all relevant inputs to optimise the plan and deliver against all KPI`s, being able to "walk down" variances to previous budgets and forecasts and ensuring that risks are clearly understood and mitigated where appropriate
- To ensure that forecasting models evolve with business (global), client and customer needs
- To ensure that IEX skill plans are completed in line with monthly forecasts and are in a timely manner, ensuring that agent schedule release dates can be achieved
- To produce accurate daily, weekly and monthly MI in a timely manner that supports the planning cycle and key stakeholder requirements, ensuring analysis takes place and is presented to key personnel and stakeholders to ensure understanding is aligned to the result and to act upon produced MI to drive performance
- To use MI to assess root cause and formulate corrective plans and actions with key stakeholders with measures of success defined
- Ensure that all systems within the WFM Forecaster remit are fit for purpose, constantly monitored, being managed efficiently and fully utilised within the business to enable AI KPIs to be met and exceeded across International and globally.
Key Skills Required:
- Exceptional skills with various software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong spreadsheet, mathematical and analytical skills are essential
- Excellent organisational, leadership & delegation skills
- Time management with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks / deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demanding stakeholders up to Senior Management level
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a high pressured environment