We are looking for a bright, problem solving Facilities Coordinator to join our thriving Serviced Apartments team.
The ideal candidate will have practical customer service or facility management experience within the serviced apartment sector, or will have a travel, hotel or letting agency background, although we will consider graduate applications.
Day to day duties will include:
- Handle guest technology related inquiries and assistance
- Communicate with support vendor regarding hardware and maintenance
- Maintain and manage a list of support issues and co-ordinate with the service provider for an immediate resolution
- Updating all maintenance logs, product sourcing and purchasing parts
- Maintaining technical supplier records (TV and telephone suppliers) - reporting problems, arranging engineers, resolving queries regarding bills etc.
- Dealing with general client enquiries and needs as and when they arise
- General office management and administrative duties
- Spot-checks in apartments, identifying problems and delegating work accordingly as part of an active Quality Control program
- Diary and email management
- Impeccable communication skills
- Hardworking, methodical and a strong common-sense approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal office hours
- Keen eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
- Professional appearance and demeanour
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of around £20,000 (depending on experience) plus excellent career opportunities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and have been looking for an opportunity like this, then please send your CV and covering letter explaining, in no more than 100 words, why you stand out from the crowd and would be perfect for the role.