Healthcare Commercial Analyst
SJC Partners are working on behalf of an award winning AIM listed healthcare provider in recruiting a Commercial Analyst. This healthcare provider is a highly entrepreneurial AIM-listed hospital operator recognised for transforming the provision of healthcare through the implementation of innovative operating models.
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting business development activity by building and modelling robust business cases
- Conducting financial due diligence on potential acquisition targets and managing relationship with financial advisers
- Looking at Growth opportunities assessed include partnership contracts with the NHS, acquisition targets, new hospital builds and new technologies
- Business case input involving analysing and modelling variables such as market trends, patient volumes, profitability and hospital utilisation
- Preparing and presenting investment proposals for board and external parties
Applicants should possess proven financial analysis and modelling skills, genuine commercial acumen and a passion for the healthcare space – sector experience would be beneficial but by no means a pre-requisite. Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) though applications will be considered from non qualified individuals as long you possess a good grasp of accounting principles.
This represents a cutting edge commercial role in which you will have a direct impact on major strategic decisions within the business. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right individual.