Brewster Pratap are working alongside a leading training materials provider in Doncaster to appoint a Training Administrator to offer administrative support to a major contract. This position is to start ASAP in March 2017 therefore candidates must be available immediately and have experience within a similar background along with having excellent customer service skills.
Based within Doncaster you will be required to:
- Offer general account management to a large corporate client
- Contact approved Trainers and ascertain availability and suitability
- Allocate Trainers to courses and give full information to both client and Trainers
- Send resources to site
- Upload learner results onto the in house system
- Maintain the in house customer database
- Send confirmation emails and letter to both clients and Trainers
This position is initially for 6 months but may be longer. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
The successful applicant will have a good educational background, have excellent computer skills, be available immediately and have previous experience within a similar position.
Salary £17,000 (pro rata), pension, free parking. This position is employed directly through the client
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.