Telesales Executive (NOT Call Centre)
Our client is the local leading distributor of fuel oil in Hampshire. To maintain their local presence, increase market share and expand the trading area it is essential they continue to pro-actively contact fuel purchasers by telephone and manage incoming calls.
The personal requirements of this role are:
- Positive attitude to both customers and colleagues
- Be enthusiastic and hard working with a desire to succeed
- Demonstrate success within a team environment
- Show success in life (either within work, hobby or home life)
- Enjoy and thrive in a target driven environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life
- Be willing to 'go the extra mile’ to stand out from the crowd
The key elements of the role are:
- Handling customer enquiries effectively* from a diverse customer base (domestic, agricultural, Industrial and commercial)*
- Negotiating with customers to ensure depot and personal targets are achieved
- Initiating calls to new and lapsed customers to establish requirements, obtain orders and become their preferred fuel supplier
- Developing a rapport and long term relationships with key accounts
- Managing customer records and diary effectively
- Growing the volume and profit of the business through personal success
- Being willing to learn all aspects of the depot operation to provide support to the team when required
Attitude is more important than qualifications, although experience working to deadlines and targets as well as a proven track record of success within a dynamic sales environment is preferred.
This is an important role within a thriving sales and distribution business, not a call centre.
Salary: - Negotiable (depending on experience), plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions with the Sales Sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability