Site QA Adviser
Our Client, are well known within the FMCG world for their well-loved food brands. They are currently seeking a Site QA Adviser.
To provide the site with QA, Food Safety, Pest Control and Process Integrity advice and support. Manage the site’s quality and Food Safety systems and internal audit programmes.
Supports the site in managing complaint, issue and incident prevention and investigations, and in delivering compliance to all legal, Retailer and other external relevant standards
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and expertise in QA and Food Safety matters in order to provide the Site Compliance Manager and the site with appropriate advice and support.
- Responsible for maintaining and facilitating continuous improvement in all aspects of the site’s Quality and Food Safety management systems and standards, in line with the business systems and policies.
- Has the lead role for the implementation and maintenance of a robust Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system to maintain food safety across the site.
- Drives the Every Day Quality (EDQ) agenda for the site; addresses quality issues and determines the site requirements for quality improvements.
- Manages the investigation of all consumer and customer complaints as required by the Consumer Services Team Provides QA input into the formal specification reviews at site.
- Approves SOPs relating to QA & Food Safety, Ingredient and Product Specifications.
- Provides and advises on appropriate site training as required.
- Audits, monitors and reviews the implementation of QA and Food Safety policies, working practices, procedures and standards for all respective operations as directed by the Compliance Manager and Central Compliance team.
- Co-ordinates all site audits through the Central Audit Team and accompanies auditors on site.
- Drives close out of issues and non-conformance. Supports manufacturing teams in ensuring compliance and has responsibility for compliance and issue resolution relating to QA and Food Safety systems.
- Has overall responsibility for the vendor performance process for the site to ensure all raw materials meet the required quality and food safety standards.
- Collates data and information and reports on site’s Quality and Food Safety performance.
- Represents the site for customers, suppliers, regulatory and accreditation bodies as required.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in a QA/FS role
- Experience of managing HACCP Systems
- Food or Science based Degree or HND
- Level 4 Food Safety
- Level 4 HACCP
What’s on offer?
Starting salary of up to £35,000
Relocation support if required
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV.