Business Development Executive - Uncapped Commision OTE £40,000
My Client a well-established Design and Marketing company based in the heart of London City are currently looking to recruit for a new business development executive.
My client is a of talented digital entrepreneurs, driven by originality and passionate about invention. We are now looking for someone to join our in-house Business Development team to support us in taking our clients and company to the next level.
We will be looking to you to build and nurture leads and we will support you with marketing materials at pitches. We are a close team who pull together to achieve success in all areas of the business.
Our company offers quick turnaround, reoccurring deals alongside high value deals which require building rapport and long term relationships. You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline from the first call to close. We will support the journey of every lead.
We are a rapidly growing company and we offer great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings & lead your own team. We believe in rewarding ingenuity and hard work. There are generous UNCAPPED bonus schemes in place which will recognise your success.
- Take ownership of your sales list through a CRM, identifying the best opportunities for leads.
- High volume outbound calls
- Cold calling as required establishing your client base
- Generate qualified meetings through sales and marketing activity
- Target key accounts to further develop the brand portfolio
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- The breadth of skills required to take a sale from 'cradle to grave'
- Confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this requires
- A track record of achievements in previous roles
- Enjoyable and social working environment
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face to close the deal.
Basic Salary £22,000 + Generous Uncapped Commision